Mailshake vs Woodpecker is one confusing question for most email marketers. So if you are stuck in that too, then you are in the right place. This article will explore both tools' details and help you choose one.
When it comes to cold email outreach, there are a lot of different tools and options to choose from. In this blog post, we're going to compare Mailshake vs Woodpecker - two of the most popular email outreach tools on the market. We'll take a look at both their features and pricing, and help you decide which tool is right for you. Let’s dig in.
Looking for an alternative to Mailshake vs Woodpecker? Here’s the third option - SendFlock- An affordable cold email software built for SaaS Startups and Lead Generation Agencies. SendFlock has all the features a sales team wants - email warmup, automatic personalized follow-up sequence, dedicated CRM, and Unified inbox.
Only 8.5% of outreach emails receive a response. (Source: Backlinko)
Mailshake vs Woodpecker: Quick Glance
4.7/5 stars with 196 reviews
4.4/5 stars with 37 reviews
Entry Level Pricing
$699 / Email / Year
$59 / Email / Month
Features Of Mailshake: Easy Solution For Email Outreach
Mailshake is the go-to sales engagement platform for modern sales teams. Get creative with your cold emails and connect effortlessly to prospects through phone, social media, and more - all from one central dashboard. Plus easily integrate Mailshake into existing Salesforce or Pipedrive setups as well as thousands of 3rd party applications; making it an ideal addition to any tech stack. The key features of Mailshake are given below.
Mailshake helps you get the right message out quickly and easily. It provides a mail merge feature that helps you to create mass personalized emails from customizable single email templates. Plus, they have over 50 pre-written messages ready for use – so your outreach is always on target.
Easily streamline your email outreach through Mailshake with customizable messages and timing. So you can contact your targeted prospects without sending emails manually. You can automate your email sending based on time and the prospect's current stage.
Mailshake takes their services to the next level - by acquiring Warm Up Your Email. They now offer email warming capabilities that guarantee your emails deliver to the prospect's inbox. As a result, you can book more meetings and close deals faster.
Mailshake helps you reach more leads, drive inbound meetings, and increase sales through a single platform. Personalize your cold emails with ease & extend campaigns to multiple channels like phone calls and social media for maximum impact. Streamline the process of building relationships with prospects by managing everything on one dashboard.
- Provides two-way integration with sales CRM.
- Tracking sales team actions and prospect responses
- Pulling CRM data to populate and personalize sales outreach but with a third-party CRM integration.
- Follow-up email copies can be A/B tested.
- Schedule meeting calls by integrating with calendar software.
- Sales dialer functionality is possible by integrating with Aircall.
- Relevant automation in sales channels outside of email and calls, like LinkedIn outreach, and SMS text messages is possible.
Mailshake offers two plans. Email Outreach at $58/month and Sales Engagement at $83/month.
Features Of Woodpecker: Go-To Sales Automation Software
Woodpecker is the perfect solution for businesses that need to streamline their outbound campaigns. With their smart and intuitive tool, you can easily create automated email marketing initiatives that are personalized and trackable. Moreover, no manual effort is required. The key features of Woodpecker are given below:
Create personalized email campaigns with Woodpecker's dynamic template. By inserting each recipient's unique data directly into the templates you use for a mass email blast. It will create fully human-touch email copies without any kind of human interaction. As a result, you will see more open and click rates from your campaign.
Woodpecker offers an innovative cold email solution for businesses, enabling you to reach your target audience effectively and efficiently. Its automated warmup process helps build a positive reputation with providers so that messages are delivered directly to people's inboxes. With customizable settings, progress tracking and delivery rate insights available at the click of a button - Woodpecker can help you get your outreach campaigns up-and-running in no time.
Woodpecker provides powerful A/B testing features to help you create successful email campaigns. By comparing two versions of your campaigns and analyzing the performance, you can increase open rates, click-throughs, and conversions.
Unlock your business's full potential with automated follow-up feature. Woodpecker helps you automate your communication to ensure prospects get the right message at just the right time. As a result, you will get maximize sales and save precious hours normally wasted on manual tasking.
- Woodpecker provides condition-based campaigns.
- Can create templates for frequently-sent emails.
- Email verification is free.
- LinkedIn activities planner.
- Calculates which leads are the most likely to become a customer
- You can schedule calls with prospects.
- Can connect to popular CRM like Pipedrive, HubSpot, Zapier, Zoom, Hunter, and Google sheets.
Woodpecker offers three pricing with flexible options.
- Cold Email plan for 1500 contacts is $49/month, 6000 contacts $54/month, and unlimited contacts $59/month.
- Sales Automation plan for 1500 contacts is $59/month, 6000 contacts $64/month, and unlimited contacts $69/month.
- Agency plan for 1500 contacts is $54/month, 6000 contacts $59/month, and unlimited contacts $64/month.
Mailshake vs Woodpecker: Drawbacks
- No free trial is available.
- The subscription plans are comparatively high for beginners.
- No workspace functionality and don’t have the ability to operate multiple accounts with a single login.
- Emails rotating option is unavailable.
- Cannot set any daily limit for your sending email.
- Cannot use multiple custom tracking domains.
- No built-in CRM system. So, you have to use 3rd party CRM system.
- It is comparatively slow software.
- Most users find the user interface a bit complicated.
- Customer support is not instant. You might get an answer in a few hours or in a few days.
- Email warm-up is not as effective as shown.
- Hard to connect with any third-party software.
- A bit expensive for entrepreneurs or growing start-up companies.
Mailshake vs Woodpecker: Detailed Comparison Table
Email Verification Credits
Conditional Based Follow-Up
Sending Limit For Individual Sender Email
Multiple Custom Domains
Unified Team Inbox
Multiple Warm-Up Methods
Built-in CRM System
Mailshake vs Woodpecker: User Reviews
Here are some user reviews collected from G2 of Mailshake and Woodpecker. Most of the customers reported they are happy with the respective tools, but some are facing issues.
Best Alternative To Mailshake vs Woodpecker
If you are seeking an effective cold email outreach solution may want to consider SendFlock, a top-notch alternative to Mailshake and Woodpecker. This powerful tool boasts advanced features without the drawbacks of its competitors - plus it's affordably priced for all budgets.
With SendFlock, you can use highly effective features with 24/7 human support all at an affordable price. This comprehensive solution offers a more user-friendly experience than its competitors, giving your team the tools to save time while ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks!
Features Of SendFlock:
- Three different email warm-up methods.
- Provides automatic personalized follow-up sequence.
- A/B testing between different subject lines and bodies.
- Condition based sequence steps.
- Sending limit customization for each sender email.
- Multiple custom domains support.
- One inbox for managing your prospect's replies from all of your email accounts.
- Powerful built-in CRM system.
- Workflow automation.
SendFlock comes at an affordable price. It charges $39/month but the annual bill is much lower. Moreover, you get 14-day free trial which is good for trying and testing.
Choose The Right Cold Email Software for Your Sales Team
To sum up, If you're looking for a cold email tool, Mailshake and Woodpecker provide unique options ideal for different purposes. For individuals or businesses seeking to send emails in smaller batches, the simple but powerful Mailshake is the way to go. However if your contact list requires advanced features, then an upgrade to Woodpecker could be essential! And SendFlock offers even more specialized services tailored specifically for small teams!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Mailshake Alternatives?
Some Mailshake alternatives are- Outreach.io, Vocus.io, SendFlock, Lemlist etc. These are just some examples, and there are many other email marketing tools available in the market, it's always recommended to research and compare their features, pricing and customer support before making a decision.
What Are Woodpecker Alternatives?
The are some alternative tools to Woodpecker such as Lemlist, SendFlock, Reply.io, QuickMail etc.
Which Is Better: SendFlock Or Mailshake?
SendFlock is a new cold email service provider that offers a huge range of features such as personalized emails, sequence follow-up emails, detailed analytics, email warm-up, automated campaigns, and ability to build out complex customer journeys. the user interface is highly manageable and easy to work on.
On the other hand, Mailshake is older in the market. This email service provider focuses primarily on segmentation and personalization. It allows users to create automated campaigns, optimize their campaigns, and track analytics for better results.
But when it comes to comparison, SendFlock indeed is a better option to choose. It is because you will get all the features of Mailshake and more at an affordable price.
Which Is Better: SendFlock Or Woodpecker?
SendFlock defines its credibility. The software is fast and responsive. Easy to easy and understand. No bugs have been reported and customer support is always available. The new features are overwhelming and upgraded with no issues. You can easily connect to any third-party software. And the pricing is super affordable. So it is pretty obvious to choose SendFlock over Woodpecker.