Mailshake vs Mailchimp, which one is best? If you are looking for the answer too then you've come to the right place! In this blog post, we'll go over the key points of each tool. By the end, you should have a better idea of which solution is best for your needs.
If you're like many marketers, you might be wondering which tool is best for your email outreach campaigns: Mailshake or Mailchimp? Both platforms are great for email outreach, but they offer different features and benefits. In this blog post, we'll compare Mailshake and Mailchimp to help you decide which tool is best for you.
One solution to your problems is SendFlock. SendFlock is a great alternative to Mailshake and Mailchimp. With all the features that sales teams want, like email warmup function or automatic personalized follow-ups in sequence for your convenience; it also comes with CRM integration so you can keep track of what's going on without having another platform open during work hours!
Mailshake vs Mailchimp: Quick Glance
4.7/5 stars with 196 reviews
4.3/5 stars with 12k reviews
Entry Level Pricing
$699 / Email / Year
$0 / Month
Features of Mailshake: Simple Solution For Email Outreach
Mailshake is a sales engaged at scale platform that will help you engage with your prospects on their preferred channel. With Mailshake's native integration to Salesforce and Pipedrive, you can also monitor tasks efficiently from within one dashboard, all in an easy-to-use format! The key features of Mailshake are given below.
Automate Your Cold Outreach:
Mailshake is a tool that lets you connect with more potential customers, book more meetings, and make more sales. You can use it to send emails to lots of people at once. You can also engage with prospects on the phone or social media. And you can keep track of everything in one place.
You can use Mailshake to create and send text-based emails. You can design email templates with merge fields that autofill information like a person's contact information. With Mailshake, you have access to over 50 pre-written email templates.
With Mailshake, you can automate your email communications for a more efficient way to connect with your audience. You can write messages in the email builder and schedule when they should be sent out.
Mailshake listened to their client's needs and complaints about spam filters by acquiring the company Warm Up Your Email. This new service promises to deliver your emails straight to your prospect's inbox instead of being quarantined as spam. By ensuring that more of your communications get through, you can book more meetings and close more deals.
- Mailshake connects with sales CRMs like Pipedrive and HubSpot. This lets you track what the sales team is doing and how prospects are responding. You can also get data from the CRM to use for sales outreach. However, they do not have their own CRM system, so you would need to spend extra money on one if you want to use this feature.
- It has A/B testing feature for follow-up email copies.
- Mailshake integrates with calendar software so the teams can seamlessly schedule calls.
- Allows users to create lead prioritization rules to prioritize the most important buyers and customers.
- This tool can help you reach potential buyers through channels like LinkedIn and SMS text messages, in addition to email and calls.
Features of Mailchimp: Turn Emails into Revenue
Mailchimp is a company that helps small businesses with marketing. Mailchimp helps you send marketing emails with automated messages. Moreover, you can create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, email open and click reporting and analytics, and sell online. The key features of Mailchimp are given below:
Mailchimp has a lot of features that can help you create and send email campaigns. Automation can help you save time by creating default emails. For example, you can create an email campaign that automatically sends a welcome email to new subscribers or an email campaign that promotes a new product. You can also create automated emails that are sent in response to specific actions, such as when a customer abandons their shopping cart.
MailChimp is a system that lets you put your clients into groups. This is a good way to make sure that people get emails that are relevant to them and it also saves money because you don't have to send as many emails overall. Additionally, MailChimp allows you to create segments using any kind of logic. This means that you can change the email list by specifying what each group needs.
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform that can target users with specific content or ads based on their past behavior. This is called "behavioral targeting." For example, if a user has clicked on a link to a product on your website, Mailchimp can target them with an ad for that product.
Marketing CRM & Audience Dashboard:
Mailchimp's marketing CRM software helps your business stay organized. It also helps you to see your audience at a glance. You can use the audience dashboard to see segmented data so you can send your email campaign to the right people with one click.
- Over 100 different Mailchimp templates are available for you to choose from.
- Mailchimp provides an unlimited number of free sign-up forms.
- Adding tags and custom fields to your content will help you send it to the most relevant people.
- Mailchimp connects with other software that people use a lot. This includes Stripe, Facebook, and Zapier.
- The Mailchimp A/B testing feature allows you to test up to 3 different versions of your campaign so that you can find the one that works best for you.
Mailshake vs Mailchimp: Drawbacks
- Mailshake does not offer free trials.
- The subscription price is more expensive when compared to other things.
- This means that you cannot have more than one account open at the same time and you cannot use this login to access any other websites.
- Email rotating option is not available.
- No daily limit setup for your sending email.
- Cannot use multiple custom tracking domains.
- You have to use 3rd party CRM system as no built-in CRM is available.
- The premium version is very expensive.
- Poor customer support and lack of fast response.
- Emails more often land in the spam folder.
- The billing page is tricky and can cost you too much money if chosen carelessly.
- Sometimes, the UI freezes and automation features stop working correctly.
Mailshake vs Mailchimp: Detailed Comparison Table
Email Verification Credits
Dynamic Landing Pages
Conditional Based Follow-Up
Sending Limit For Individual Sender Email
Multiple Custom Domains
Unified Team Inbox
Built-in CRM System
Multiple Warm-Up Methods
Lead Capture Form
Mailshake vs Mailchimp: User Reviews
Best Alternative To Mailshake vs Mailchimp
The best alternative to Mailshake vs Mailchimp is SendFlock. SendFlock offers a powerful and easy-to-use email marketing platform, perfect for businesses of any size. With SendFlock's user-friendly drag and drop editor, you can create beautiful emails without any prior coding experience.
Additionally, their suite of automation tools allow you to schedule emails and automate your entire email campaign in a few clicks. They also have powerful data-driven insights and analytics, so you can measure the success of every marketing campaign. Plus, their pricing plans are flexible and affordable for businesses of any size. With SendFlock, you can get started with email marketing quickly and easily.
Features of SendFlock:
- SendFlock has three different email warm-up methods.
- It has automatic hyper-personalized follow-up sequence option.
- A/B testing for email copy available.
- Has conditional sequence.
- The email sending limit customization option allows each sender to choose how many emails they can send in a day.
- Can add more than one custom domain.
- One inbox for all of your email accounts to manage all of your prospect's replies.
- SendFlock contains built-in powerful CRM system.
- Flexible workflow automation available.
The monthly price is $39, but if you pay for a year at once, it is cheaper. You can test it out for free for 14 days before you decide whether you want to buy it.
Choose The Right Cold Email Software for Your Sales Team
Mailshake is a powerful tool that lets you automate your cold email campaign from start to finish. With Mailshake, you can easily create custom templates, track who opens your emails, and measure your results with detailed reporting.
Mailchimp is another popular option, and for good reason. It's easy to use and offers a wide range of features, including autoresponders, drip campaigns, and lead capture forms.
SendFlock is the newest player on the scene, but it's already making waves with its user-friendly interface and advanced features, like real-time tracking and automatic list segmentation.
So which one should you choose? The answer depends on your needs. If you're looking for a comprehensive solution that will automate your entire cold email campaign, Mailshake is a great option. If you need something that's easy to use and offers a wide range of features, Mailchimp is a good choice. And if you're looking for an advanced tool with cutting-edge features, SendFlock is worth considering.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Mailshake?
Mailshake is the perfect tool for sales teams who want to scale their cold outreach efforts. With Mailshake, send personalized cold emails, set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence. Plus, native integrations to big platforms like Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive and 3rd party integrations to thousands of apps, Mailshake fits perfectly within your sales tech stack.
What is Mailchimp?
MailChimp is a platform where you can create and send newsletters, email campaigns, and other automated emails. It's one of the most popular platforms for small, nonprofits and intermediary businesses.
How Much Does Mailshake Cost?
Mailshake currently offers two plans. Email Outreach ($58 user/month, billed annually) and Sales Engagement ($83 user/month, billed annually).
How Much Does Mailchimp Cost?
Mailchimp offers four different pricing plans depending on your contacts. Free ($0), Essential ($11), Standard ($17) and Premium ($299).
Which Is Better: SendFlock Or Mailshake?
SendFlock is a relatively new email service provider that offers a variety of features such as automated campaigns, detailed analytics, and the ability to build out complex customer journeys. It is designed to make it easier for users to manage their email marketing campaigns and get results quickly.
Mailshake, on the other hand, is an older email service provider that focuses primarily on segmentation and personalization. It also allows users to create automated campaigns, track analytics, and optimize their campaigns for better results.
Ultimately, it depends on what you need from an email service provider. If you are looking for a comprehensive solution with automation and segmentation capabilities, then Mailshake may be the better choice.
However, if you want something more user-friendly and designed to give you quick results, then SendFlock may be the better choice. Make sure to weigh your options carefully and consider all the features of each platform before making a decision. Good luck!
Which Is Better: SendFlock Or Mailchimp?
If you're looking for an email marketing service, you've probably come across SendFlock and Mailchimp. Both services offer a range of features to help you design and send newsletters, track subscribers, and measure results. So, which is the better option?
Overall, SendFlock is the better choice for businesses that are looking for a comprehensive email marketing solution. It offers more features than Mailchimp, including automation tools, a wider range of templates, and more detailed reporting. Though SendFlock is more expensive than Mailchimp, but the service is worth the money.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Mailchimp?
The main disadvantages of Mailchimp are:
1. Limited functionality- Many users reported that the lack of automation and customization makes it difficult to create a truly effective email campaign.
2. Poor customer service- Some customers have reported being frustrated with the customer support from Mailchimp, claiming that they have not received helpful answers to their questions or been left waiting for long periods of time when seeking help.
3. Cost- The pricing model for Mailchimp can be expensive for those who need more than basic features or large lists, as you must pay for additional features and increased list sizes.
4. Reports- While Mailchimp does offer reporting tools, some users have found them lacking in terms of detail and accuracy.
5. Spam filter problems- Mailchimp's spam filter can be overly aggressive, which means your emails are more likely to end up in the recipient's spam folder.
6. Limitations on email templates- Mailchimp's template library is limited, and while they do offer some customization options, users may have difficulty creating an effective or visually appealing email design.
7. Lack of integrations- Mailchimp lacks integrations with many other services, which can make it difficult to connect your email campaigns with the rest of your marketing efforts.
8. Lack of A/B testing- Mailchimp does not offer the ability to test different versions of an email before sending, which is important for optimizing performance and increasing engagement.
9. Delivery rate issues- Despite its large user base, some users have reported lower than expected delivery rates with Mailchimp's platform.
10. Poor segmentation tools- While you can segment your lists in Mailchimp, some have found that their options are limited and lack advanced functionality like dynamic segmentation or automated list building.